BB Partners: Advisory for Changemakers, is opening an internship position for candidates with particular interest in media relations, social impact and international development.
We work with individuals and organisations to tackle urgent challenges and seize opportunities through communications, campaigns and partnerships.
If you are interested in world-changing causes, want to learn how to devise and develop successful campaigns and to hone your practical experience in communications sector then BB Partners is a company for you!
We are in the ‘start-up’ phase of our business and enjoy the freedom and flexibility that it brings, while having to muck in on all aspects of running a business, new business and client work.
————- JOB DESCRIPTION —————
Start date: ASAP (3 months with a possibility to extend)
Salary: in accordance with London living wage
Location: the role will be work-from-home until further notice. Following restrictions lifting, all BB Partners employees will enjoy a mixture of office and home working.
• A degree in politics, communications, or related humanistic studies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of social media
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Contributing to the culture of a small team
• Being a part of creative and content brainstorms
• Gaining practical experience in communications sector working directly with clients
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with skilled professionals
Tasks will include:
• Drafting content including press releases, social media posts, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
• Monitoring media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
• Drafting analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
• Handling clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page
• Assisting with mailings and print production
• Creating interview preparation materials
• Compiling contact lists
• Creating or updating databases
You’ll enjoy the job if you’re:
• A team player
• Interested in international affairs and state of the world
• Happy communicating regularly and being in touch with various stakeholders at any one time
• A self-starter
• Happy to muck in and get things done
• Interested in every day being different
• Flexible and happy to adapt
• Happy and exciting by the prospect of being part of a start-up
• A stickler for the detail